Wednesday 8 May 2013

Stay with the pace, every drop that i'm touching, leaves a bittersweet taste...

♫ Neon Truth - Various Cruelties  

Hey my lovelies :)

'Wow, the weather is so nice' ... is what I was saying yesterday. Well unfortunately we're back to damp old England with only an occasional peek of sun through the full grey clouds which covered the rare blue sky.

As on a Wednesday,  Paloma and I have a hour free of lessons, we always like to grab a coffee and get on with some hard core revision.

Today was slightly different as we were practising our 'Head of Sixth Form' speech as we both applied as a duo, typical us!! We'll tell you how it goes :)

Here's a quick post of our outfits, I wore a peplum with cute kahki shoes and Paloma wore a black a-line skirt which is perfect for this unpredictable weather.
 Paloma is wearing - Top -DIY Primark, Skirt - H&M, Boots - Topshop
I am wearing - Peplum - Primark, Belt- Dorothy Perkins, Jeans - MOTO Jamie Topshop, Ballet pumps - New Look



3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you had one good day of weather! Great pictures :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfits ladies!
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your outfits!
    They're so simple but also classy! =)
    A loser like me
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx