Saturday 18 May 2013

Don't stop, no, I'll never give up, and I'll never look back, just hold your head up

 ♫ HAIM- Falling ♫
I am wearing: Jeans- Topshop, Shoes- Forever 21, Peplum- Primark
Jess is wearing: Shirt- New Look, Shoes, Skirt and Jacket- H&M
Earrings- River Island, Shoes- H&M

Hey all!

Hope everyone is having a fab day! These photos were taken on a sunny day in sixth form, everything always looks so pretty in the spring! Our winter wardrobe is steadily being replaced by lighter and floatier fabrics. Jess continued the spring them with her super cute skirt complete with a gorgeous bunny print and tied bow waist. I added a touch of spring loving to my outfit through my cute daisy earrings which were a recent buy from River Island for only £2!

Hope everyone is enjoying the long spring days!


 
In other news, the Company blog awards are approaching fast and I am in search for the perfect pair of nude shoes to wear for the big event! I have always craved a pair of nude heels but have never taken the plunge to buy them, so here are my top three picks from the high street! I am really meant to be saving for summer but plan to snap up the gorgeous Asos pair (left) before I talk myself out of it (an apology in advance to my bank account!)

Loads of love, Paloma xxx

5 comments:

  1. I love those shoes. They always look so cute! You two have amazing style :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the rabbit print skirt! good luck for the company awards, i'm super jealous of you guys xo
    p.s. good choice of song. I LOVE HAIM!
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both outfits look amazing. Really love the skirt - so perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls are so pretty! I love you're shorts, and those shoes are super cute! x

    http://pinkdelilah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, adorei, amei suas sainhas muito show, um mimo de beleza, pra vc bjos, bjos ebjosssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx