Wednesday 20 March 2013

We go where nobody knows, we've got guns hidden under our petticoats...

Chocolate - The 1975
 
Hey you lovely lot!
How are you all? Here is a quick post showing what we wore today on a normal day in Sixth Form. Today, I went to the theatre to Steptoe and Son by Kneehigh. It was a really good play which was oozing Kneehigh's typical ethos. I am studying Drama at A level and am very passionate about it, so I see a lot of theatre and Kneehigh is one of my favourite practitioners, I definitely recommend them, but be warned, they love to express the darker sides of stories which we know and love.
 
Have any of you seen any theatre recently? Love you all loads, Jess xxx

 
 
I am wearing - Shorts - Miss Selfridge, Blouse - New Look, Jumper - Topshop, Boots - Topshop, Coat, H&M
Paloma is Wearing - Dress - Primark, Cardie - H&M, Belt - Accessorize, Pumps - Primark

10 comments:

  1. love both of the looks! especially those tailored shorts, they are so cute!

    http://www.counttofour.com

    http://www.counttofour.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I love them! A great piece of tailoring :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Anna and Claudia :) you're so sweet :) xx

      Delete
  3. SO cute! <3 <3
    One of my favorite plays I've seen was War Horse...fantastic.

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, omg I've seen the film! It made me cry like a baby!! Xx

      Delete
  4. THAT H&M coat is fab!!!! Want.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I love it too, almost vintagey look :) xx

      Delete
  5. the collar on jess' blouse is so cute!
    xx
    yasmin
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yasmin, it's so versatile, makes any look slightly cuter :) xx

      Delete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx