Saturday 23 March 2013

Teeny Tiny Smoothie post



As you might know, me and Jess have given up sweet stuff (this basically translates as anything tasty or delicious) and therefore I have had to find alternatives to keep me going between meals (I get so hungry!) I have rekindled my love of smoothies, I love the fact that they taste so good, are practically guilt free and one of your five a day! (sadly these ones don't include ice-cream or chocolate of any kind!) I have always had a love- hate relationship with peanut butter but there is no denying that I would eat a peanut butter cookie anyday! So when I found this recipe for a banana and peanut butter smoothie in my innocent smoothie book I was so curious that I had to try it.

This is honestly better than any smoothie or milkshake I have ever had! Also, if you are feeling super hungry add in some oats or seeds, and believe it or not it can last you till dinner- yay!

Lots of love, Paloma xxx



Ingredients (serves 1)

1 medium banana, peeled
3 tablespoons plain yoghurt
125ml milk
1 tablespoon peanut butter

6 comments:

  1. That looks so nice. I'm planning to make it!
    Josie Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I substituted peanut butter for salted caramel sauce. It was lovely.

      Delete
  2. Umm! Yum, I am making this right now, I have everything in my house for once!

    E x

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx