Tuesday 5 March 2013

And I've waited just so long, to sing you this final song


Hey Everyone!

The days are getting lighter and it's defintely starting to feel like spring. Time is going very fast at the moment and already me and Jess are beginning to look at possible universities for next September- scary stuff! it definitely feels too soon! Here are some pictures of our outfits when we met up for tea on saturday, I am wearing my new Topshop Joni Jeans, which I guess are their take on (and the slightly cheaper version of) American Apparel's Easy Jean. Ever since I put them on I have not wanted to take them off, they are so comfy and I can't work out whether they are flattering or not, but nethertheless I love them and can almost guarentee they will be making many more appearences on little blog. Jess is wearing her supercool Packers vintage jumper that we picked up in Hackney last year and an equally good buy from Portebello, the yellow satchel bag.



Jess is wearing: Jumper- Vintage, Jeans and Boots- Topshop, Satchel- Portebello
 
Paloma is weaing: Jeans- Topshop, Shoes and Jumper- Forever 21

 

Review- The Tea Box, Richmond







Being the caffine lovers that we are, me and Jess are always in search of the perfect cuppa and we are determined to sample the best tea London has to offer. We decided to visit the Teabox, a quant tea room in Richmond, London, which isn't too far from the centre if you are thinking about giving it a try! It has the most gorgeous crockery and an impressively thick and varied menu with every kind of tea possibly imaginable, I mean, have you ever heard of 'dragoneye' tea? no neither had we! Unfortunately for us they also had an amazing selection of cakes and pasteries, which we couldn't eat (having both given up sweet stuff for Easter- crazy I know!)

Jess, being a lot more adventurous than me opted for a 'flowering' tea- something neither of us had ever tried before, it was delicous and as a bonus pretty to look at too! The decor was really unique and warm,with the bill even being presented in a minature teasure chest!- cute, right?

Lots of love, Paloma xxx

17 comments:

  1. I love that jumper Jess, the colour really suits you :)
    That cafe looks brilliant, I'm amazed you managed to avoid the cakes... I don't think I'd have been able to resist!
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paloma, your shoes are GORGEOUS! I remember the 'searching for a university' adventure well - I've done it three times now and it's always so hard to narrow it down, everywhere has something new and different to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos and both looks are really cute, especially the Packers jumper :)

    Charlee
    Charmed Charlee
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfits! especially the green jumper!cute black pumps too :) looks like you had an awesome day! xo
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wau!
    Lovely post!
    Following you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are both so gorgeous and it looks like such a cute day out, glad you enjoyed! Love the topshop jeans

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfits!! I love love love the yellow bag!
    following your blog now!
    xoxo
    straplessandpeeptoesmgj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi girls!
    Love those outfits ^_^
    And following you now!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog, hope you'll follow back ^_^


    A loser like me

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous picx girls. and such a sweet blog.Love it.
    xnicki
    Nicki fannings blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello, thank you so much for your visit and lovely comment, really like your blog and following you now, hope you'll follow back so we can stay in touch

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so cute!!! you look like a fairytale character!!
    love your blog
    You've just earned yourself a new follower! All the best =]
    -Bobby Raffin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the yellow bag! Perfect for spring. I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your comment. Following each other sounds like a good idea. Let me know after you follow and I'll

    follow you back

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. the first outfit<3333333333333333333
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx