Tuesday 19 March 2013

Sitting beside you in school, while we'd paint I'd make you laugh Mine was never very good, yours looked exactly like the photograph

 


 
 


Hey everyone,


Jess was in a play with her youth theatre group on the weekend, it was amazing. It was about UCAS applications, which has got me thinking about university yet again, ah, decisions decisions....

Here are the outfits that we wore for a coffee and catch up. I decided to brave my Rimmel Kate Moss Matte lippy (colour 110) to liven up a dark outfit. The colour is unbelievably bright so I had to blot, blot, blot. I am normally terrified when it comes to lipsticks, I have had this one for about a month and not worn it out (terrible- I know),but I really want to start wearing them more, and think this bright colour will be great for spring and summer, if it ever comes around!

Talking of summer, has anyone planned to go to any festivals this year? me and Jess are both really indecisive, as we have never been to one before but really want to this year, all the best ones seem to be abroad!


Lots of love, Paloma xxx

 

6 comments:

  1. lovely outfits and you are so beautiful<333
    greatings from germany
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) thankyou so much that's so lovely ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aww thankyou, the locks was from Portobello market, miss that place :)

      Delete
  3. That sounds great! Congratulations :) great outfits :)

    Choies 2013 Spring Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou Anna and Claudia, we love your blog too :) xx

      Delete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx