Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Cause I've been around two times and found that you're the only thing I need



 

 
 
Hey all!
 
So this will be the last post I will write until next weekend as I am off on work experience in Barcelona for a week with my auntie which I am so so excited about! Jess will be taking care of the blog for a week or so, so you are in good hands!
 
Sadly for us the weather is still a bit all over the place here so evenings are often spent with a tea and TV. Is anyone watching The Returned? Its a French thriller drama that they are showing on channel 4 at the moment and it is so good! We are both hooked
 
Have a fab rest of the week,
Loads of love, Paloma xxx
 
Paloma is wearing: Dress- Forever 21, Espadrilles - TK Maxx, Belt- M&S
Jess is wearing- Blouse- Miss Selfridge, Shoes- Topshop, Skirt- H&M


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love those blue espadrilles!! We have TJ Maxx here, I wonder if they'd have anything similar to TK Maxx. Hmm, it's worth a try. :) Beautiful outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute clothes! And yes, I am totally feeling The Returned right now! It's awesome :)

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I am about to follow you, maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too?
    www.charlyb128.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx