Friday 8 November 2013

We fell in love, alone on a stage

Reflektor- Arcade Fire

Dress- Topshop, Shoes- Primark

Hey everyone,

Here are our outfits that we wore on Friday to our friend's 18th! We both wore dresses from Topshop (just a coinsedence we promise!) It was a really good evening but made us both feel so young (especially Paloma being an august baby!). It sparked a few ideas for our 18th. Yes, we're doing a joint party, believe me, it's expected amongst our friends! To fancy dress or not to fancy dress, that is the question. What do you all think!

Parties on the brain right now though, who's feeling festive already?! I am! I love christmas, everyone is always chirpier, the christmassy baking, the constant smell of cinnamon and crisp cold air which turns your fingertips into icicles. This has got Paloma and I thinking about hosting a Christmas party, of course...fancy dress-up! Turn my lil house into a winter wonderland and bake til my hearts content with yule logs and mountains of mince pies! Oh god, i'm getting carried away aren't I ... oops, we've still got November to get through first :)

Speak to you all soon my loves, Jess xxx
I am wearing - Dress - Topshop, Jacket- F&F, Wedges - New Look 

2 comments:

  1. you both look gorgeous, hope you enjoyed your friend's 18th! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess that dress is beautiful! You both look lovely :) hope you had a great time at the party!
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx