Tuesday 19 November 2013

The world was lowered man by man, Let's move the sky and not join hands

Sounds like Balloons- Biffy Clyro
Dress- Primark, Jumper- TK Maxx, Boots- Topshop 
Jumper and skirt- Primark, Boots- Topshop, Tights-New Look, Snood-Miss Selfridge

Hey everyone, 

With winter slapping us in the face all of a sudden and brisk winds catching us off guard we have been loving some of the more snugly of AW13 trends, in particular knitwear. Jess matched her grey snood to some chunky knitted tights from New Look., which she thought were too out there but I definitely disagree! I went with some trusty tartan, to be honest I look like a school girl but it was quite nice pretending to be back in uniform for the day! Sometimes I miss not having to think up new outfits everyday, but that wish doesn't last!

Ahh so excited! Arctic Monkeys have announced two dates for London next year, we are treating ourselves as we have never seen them live before. Anyone been to any good gigs recently?!

Loads of love, Paloma

4 comments:

  1. love the tartan, it's so cute! xo
    OASAP GIVEAWAY
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style girls, looking lovely!
    xx

    http://blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your outfits :) And Jess I really wish I could pull off having my hair in that milk maid style like you can - so cute! It's cool that you're going to see the Arctic Monkeys. Last week I saw Vampire Weekend and Noah and the Whale and they were both amazing :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx