Friday 29 November 2013

Now dance like a dandelion, in the wind, on the hill, underneath the pines...



Paloma is wearing - Skirt + Blouse- Primark, Boots and Jumper - H&M, Headband - Accessorize, Earrings (worn on collar) River Island.
I am wearing - Dress - Primark, Blouse - New Look, Belt - Accessorize, Shoes - Office

Hey my lovelies,
It's so very nearly December and with the smell of cinnamon and spiced apple is already drifting through my house, yes, I've been baking. In this quick lil' post, we thought w'd both style a collar while layering up as many thermals an jumpers we could find. We both went for different looks, but both quite smart and cutesy. Paloma, although she hates ginger with a passion, popped some gingerbread stud earrings on her collar tips to give that 'waiting for Christmas' twist :)
I decided to go for a pinafore and 'old school' t-bar shoes, which remind me of my primary-school days.

With UCAS so very nearly done for me, it's becoming more and more real that i'll be going to university next year (fingers crossed). It's ridiculously exciting but such a daunting prospect and I really don't want to think about leaving my friends. Enough sadness though, I cant wait for this new chapter in our lives to start.

Before we're off we've got to go on a girls holiday! We're all planning on going to Benicassim Festival in Barcelona next summer, anyone got any plans...we know its horrifically far in advance, but it's cheaper this way and we can't retain our excitement.




1 comment:

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx