Wednesday 13 February 2013

Coiled heart, eyetoothed, feral child, take me dancing in the wild

Torso of the Week- Everything Everything
 



Bonjour Paris- Day One

Last week we got back from an amazing couple of days in the beautiful city of Paris, having never been to Paris previously (unless Disney Land counts, which I very much doubt!) I was keen to explore one of the most fashionable places on earth, and attempt to speak French, though I didn't even make it to GCSE level so maybe scrap that last bit.

As soon as we landed, and had dropped off our bags at the hotel (because there was no way we were going to lug that about whilst sight seeing, because naturally we packed for seven days rather than three!) we visited the stunning views of the Sacre Coeur and had a wander round the 'arty' part of the town, where we were practically followed by street artists wanting to draw our caricatures, with a little running and broken up french we managed to get oursleves out of it though!





We ate some delicous waffles, (with nutella of course!) whilst taking in the sights, but had to akwardly finish them off on the metro, I have got to say the stations were SO packed and chaotic that it made me miss the London underground and I never thought I would say that! We finished off the day with two cups of tea from a gorgeous, bustling Parisian cafe and a yummy dinner of veggie burger and of course a general helping of frites!
 
 
 
Paloma is wearing: Coat- Therapy, Jeans and Boots- Topshop, Bag- Primark,
Scarf- Nougat
 

Jess is wearing: Coat- H&M, Jeans and Shoes- Topshop, Bag- Primark, Scarf- Vintage
 




Lots of love, Paloma xxx

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great trip, those waffles look incredible! I've only ever really done Disneyland rather than spending much time in 'real' Paris but I'd love to go on a trip there and see things properly.
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you guys, I really really am in love with this blog :D it's just a breath of fresh air for me haha

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx