Wednesday 12 March 2014

I found you in a chain of flowers

A Chain of Flowers- The Cure
Paloma is wearing | Dress- Forever 21 | Wedges- River Island | Jumper- Vera Moda
Jess is wearing | Jumper- Topshop | Dungarees- Tophsop | Trainers- Converse

Hey everyone,

These past few days have welcomed the first bit of sun here in London for the first time in months! I forget how much I love springtime until it comes around again, and Jess and I were determined to make the most of it.

On Monday we both turned up to Sixth Form in appropriately co-ordinated floral outfits (a coincidence I promise!) The sun, flowers and bees all made an appearance whilst shooting our outfits to our delight. Feeling ever so hippie we ended up having a the biggest conversation I have ever had about flowers (as you can see our life is super exciting...) and how florists are extremely underrated!

There is nothing better than a bunch of Spring flowers wrapped in brown paper, right?

Has the sun made an appearance where you guys are?

Loads of love,

Paloma xxx

8 comments:

  1. Ah girls, your both so beautiful!

    Paloma I love your dress & Jess your jumper is gorgeous! :D x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue flower skirt is so cute :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that print is so pretty! I love the colour as well. Gorgeous!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos and outfits xxz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with your dress! The dungaree straps are adorable <3

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited the sun is here! loving the outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is lovely and I like most of songs you are quoting! x :) Lau' from http://holidayfromreal-lau.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style and the background you have used in this post!

    Anya xx
    http://anya-telfer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx