Wednesday 26 February 2014

Memories take me back to all of the wildest times

Haim- If I could Change Your Mind
Jess | Skirt- Primark | Shirt- New Look | Shoes- Topshop |
Paloma | Dress- New Look | Jumper- New Look | Shoes- Primark |
 

Hey everyone,

Its nearly Friday, yay! Here is another outfit post from a usual day in Sixth form. This is definitely a comfy outfit of mine but I had a full day of art so can you blame me? I am not even sure that the jumper and skirt go together at all, so I apologise...

In other news Festival season is slowly approaching and lots of line ups are being announced. Jess and I are off to Benicassim in the summer with a group of friends and some of the acts have just been announced. So far we are looking forward to the 1975, Kodaline, Jake Bugg, Tame Impala and Lily Allen (I mean her songs are so catchy, I can't help it!)

Has anyone else thought about plans for summer?

Lots of love,

Paloma xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx