Monday 10 February 2014

I sit and pine for wasted time

Overdone- Bombay Bicycle Club
Jess is wearing | Shorts and Shirt- New Look | Boots- Primark
Paloma is wearing | Dress- Primark | Jumper- New Look | Boots- H&M
 
Hey all,
 
February is both the shortest and longest month of the year for me. It is so cold here in London and the novelty of winter clothes and layering is starting to wear off, so Spring couldn't look any more appealing!
 
Jess and I are going to a Fire and Ice themed party in a couple of weeks and we have no clue what to wear. We both love a good dress up theme but this one is proving a challenge. Would Elsa from Frozen be a little over the top (read: socially acceptable)? Frozen was amazing, I literally want to be her.

I'm guessing a Disney themed party for our joint 18th may be out of the question too?
 
Lots of love,
Paloma

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with Bombay Bicycle Club's new album and am listening to it as I read this! Great title, and really cute outfits :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx