Wednesday 8 January 2014

Baby, I'm yours, till the stars fall from the sky

Arctic Monkeys- Baby I'm Yours

Paloma | Dress- H&M | Jumper- Topshop | Shoes- Topshop |
Jess | Skirt- Primark | Necklace- H&M | Boots- Topshop | Top- New Look
 
Happy New Year everyone!
 
We wanted to start the year with a huge thank you to everyone who reads, comments or follows our blog we are so grateful- sorry to get all gushy on you guys but its necessary!
 
Now to our first post of 2014! After almost a month's absence (I know, shocking!) we are back on the blogging scene and with it being new year there couldn't be a better time. We can't wait to layer up and get styling the last of the winter trends before spring sets in- where does time go?!
 
Our first 2014 outfit post features a few items (read: a lot!) received over Christmas, including Jess's statement necklace and my pink crop. Yes guys I finally jumped on the bandwagon- if not extremely late- and got myself something pink and I think I am in love. The colour reminds me of candyfloss which can only be a good thing!
 
Hope everyone had a great holiday and January blues aren't taking over too much... here are a few snaps taken over the festive period
 
Loads of love,
 
Paloma xxx 
 
 
Paloma | Dress- H&M | Shoes- Primark |
Jess | Dress- River Island | Shoes- New Look |

4 comments:

  1. great pics and skirts :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely holiday photos! I am so glad that you both had a wonderful time! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas snaps :) looks like you both had a great time.
    Love your outfits, especially Jess's skirt!
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics!))Cute!)Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx