Sunday 25 August 2013

You were better than whatever came before

After Glow- Foals

Hey all!

A teeny outfit post today, the last of my photos from Spain- I miss the holidays already!
Dress- Primark, Belt- H&M, Shoes- Spain
Recently I've been...
Giving Ayla a few too many treats (yes hamster doughnuts do exist!)
Making the most of time with the family
Baking a huge amount of cupcakes
 
Pointlessly wishing for Prom dresses I can never have (no, you will never be able to afford Elle Saab!)
Giving my room a little makeover!

What have you been up to lately?!

Loads of love, Paloma xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wah your hamster is the cutest thing! My hams have the hamster muffins so I totally understand haha :)
    That dress is also really cute :) x

    http://melly-go-round.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx