Saturday 24 August 2013

But my chances turned to toast when I asked her if I could call her your name

Arctic Monkeys- Cornerstone
 
Top and Sunglasses- Primark, Shorts-Forever 21

Shirt- Primark, Jeans, Shoes and Bag- Topshop
 
Hey all,
 
Sorry for the mixed up post, taking you all the way from the beach to not so sunny London! With Jess having the time of her life at reading this weekend (definitely no bitterness here...) I am chief blog writer for a couple of days! So here is a little outfit post for you guys! Jess's pictures were taken on her surfing holiday in Cornwall a couple of weeks back- how tanned is she?! Its not fair!! My outfit is from a little trip to London with my sister. Living in London is something which I probably take for granted and I never really get round to doing all the touristy bits, so, it was really nice exploring the gorgeous capital- which let me say looks even more beautiful when the sun is shining!
 
Loads of love,
 
Paloma xxx
 

2 comments:

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx