Saturday 20 September 2014

The sky all pastel shades, under breeze block palisades

Jake Bugg- Messed Up Kids

Paloma is wearing | Dress- Topshop | Shoes- Primark | Belt- H&M | Bag- Forever 21|
Jess is wearing | Top- New Look | Skirt- Primark | Satchel- Edinburgh | Shoes- M&S |
Hey all!
Hope you enjoyed the latest post, we are finally back to blogging and on a roll :) Benicassim festival was amazing and I am still clinging onto all the memories that were made there! Jake Bugg was a favourite of mine, he was amazing live and 'Broken' was so emotional, it was one of my favourite moments of the holiday. Hence why I have gone all Jake Bugg on you guys with the title (sorry you can probably tell I still have a serious case of holiday blues!)
These photos were taken on a trip out to dinner with our friend Hannah, we went to Giraffe and it was soo good, I would definitely recommend the veggie burrito, it was literally heaven on a plate...
Lots of love,
Paloma xxx

6 comments:

  1. Such cute outfits! I really love that ankle bracelet. So pretty!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are looking so glam today :) Especially loving the fit of that dress and the print of that skirt x

    http://melly-go-round.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeee that red floral skirt! Am going to have to go for a hunt round primark for it asap!

    Rose and Weston x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess I love your skirt so so much! Is it a recent buy? as I'd love to snap it up!! I'm seeing jake Bugg in the autumn and I can't wait xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh you guys have such amazing style, especially love your skirt Jess! :) xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit, you look beautiful :) great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx