Saturday 10 November 2012

“In his blue gardens men and girls came and went like moths among the whisperings and the champagne and the stars.”


Studying the Great Gatsby for English lit this year has caused me to have a slight obession with anything 1920s, and with the film version of the novel out next year (cue flapper dresses, embellishment and a whole lot of Leornando De Capprio- ekk!). I am loving the 1920s-esque items that are in the high street at the moment, and whether it be a dress or earrings these Gatsby goodies are perfect for the glitzy party festive season.
I have chosen my favourite 1920s inspired picks from the high street, enjoy! Including a number of Forever 21 accessories, if you havn't yet checked out their amazing jewllery range, do, it is impossible not to come away empty handed! :)

Lots of love, Paloma xxx

P.S For anyone who hasn't read 'The Great Gatsby', you really have to, it is amazing!




12 comments:

  1. love the blue short;)
    new follower;)
    greatins from germany
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure lets follow eachother :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment.
    Sure we can follow each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your lovely comment :-)
    yes it sounds great. I start with following. Now you! :-)

    greets, Gesa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment! :) Why not? I follow you now and I hope you follow me too? :)

    Greets from Germany!
    www.annas-moments-anna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this dresses :) sooo nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there :) Thanks for your Nice comment! I'D love to follow each other! :)

    I will start, now its your turn! :))

    :*
    Melli

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog dear. Love your selections especially the first dress and all the jewelry..and the clutch, of course :D

    Hope you'll visit me, I will be so grateful :)
    Lots of kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stuff here! And nice blog, wanna follow each other? Let me know!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Verry Nice Blog !!
    Wanna follow each other? Let me know!

    Kisses
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, thank you, clear (: - you start to watch (: I'll follow back then

    http://ioverthinkeverthing.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx