'Diamond Solitare'- The Maccabees
Today is actually feels like autumn or maybe even winter- it has been bucketing down all day and I am so cold, I am sat here with a jumper, scarf and hot cup of coffee! Not being brave enough to go outside, I decided today would be a great day for some nail art (I am normally so impatient waiting for them to dry!)
Today- being so rainy- is the kind of day where the pack of cards come out and the board games too so I decided to attempt some casino themed nails- dice and cards! Heres my little tutorial enjoy! :)
1) Apply a base coat of white (I used Barry M in matt white)
2) Next using a nail pen, paint four red hearts to create a 'four of hearts' card.
3) On the other fingers, recreate other cards, I chose Aces (of diamonds and clubs and spades)
4) The cards are finished! You can mix and match trying to recreate different cards and styles.
5) On the other hand, using a black nail pen, apply small dots to recreate those on a dice!
6) Your casino- esque nails are finished! :)
Lots of Love, Paloma xx